- New Directions in Social Theory, Education and Embodiment (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- New Directions in Religious Education (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- New Directions in Vocational Education (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Key Directions in Legal Education (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Future Directions for Inclusive Teacher Education (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- New Directions in Primary Education (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Inspired by writers such as Barad, Bennett, and Deleuze and Guattari, the book makes a radical break with cognitive, dualist, and universal conceptions of human subjectivity and intelligence in education. By taking its starting point as the co-consitutiveness of discourse, materiality, corporeality, and place, the book foregrounds educational practices as material enactments of multiple, non-linear, entangled, affective, and relational forces. It offers new insights into how gender, class, and ethnicity are constituted in, and by, material assemblages that are often submerged or 'unseen'.
This book is an essential starting place for those intrigued by what new theoretical accounts of materiality, posthumanism, and affect can offer educational research. Diffractive methodologies challenge readers to take a fuller range of actors into account than in 'objective' humanist methodologies, and in so doing to pay closer attention to what data is. It invites researchers to engage with long-standing feminist concerns about power and knowledge production in research processes. This book was originally published as a special issue of Gender and Education.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 148
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Februar 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781317270577
- Artikelnr.: 54005965