- Managing the Risk of Workplace Stress (eBook, ePUB)41,95 €
- Workplace Safety (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Modelling the Stress-Strain Relationship in Work Settings (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Stress at Work (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Work and Employment in the High Performance Workplace (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Occupational Stress (eBook, PDF)84,95 €
- The Management of Uncertainty (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
This book takes the risk management approach to stress evaluation in the workplace, offering practical guidelines for the audit, assessment and mitigation of workplace stressors. Based on research and case studies, this book provides a comprehensive source of theoretical and practical information for students and practitioners alike. It includes chapters on:
* environmental stress factors * psychological stress factors * work-related accidents * job stress evaluation methods With its up-to-date approach to a fascinating area of study, this is key reading for all students of organizational psychology and those responsible for workplace safety.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.