- Jimmy Carter and the Birth of the Marathon Media Campaign (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Whistlestop (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Pivotal Tuesdays (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- All the Truth Is Out (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- America Afire (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Theodore Roosevelt and the Assassin (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Theodore Roosevelt for the Defense (eBook, ePUB)7,37 €
In 1912, Theodore Roosevelt came out of retirement to challenge William Howard Taft for the Republican nomination. TR seized on the campaign theme "Let the People Rule”—a cry echoed in today's elections—and through the course of his run helped create thirteen new primaries. Though he won most of the primaries, party bosses proved too powerful, and Roosevelt walked out of the convention to create his own Bull Moose Party—only to make the shocking political calculation to ban black delegates from his new coalition. In Let the People Rule, Geoffrey Cowan takes readers inside the dramatic campaign that changed American politics forever.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.