- Fear and Loathing in the North (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- Athens in Rome, Rome in Germany (eBook, PDF)70,40 €
- Plots, Designs, and Schemes (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- TEXT+KRITIK 103/2. Aufl. Neuf. - Rainer Werner Fassbinder (eBook, PDF)28,99 €
- Decorum (eBook, PDF)102,95 €
- Gods in Euripides (eBook, PDF)46,40 €
- Finance, Terror, and Science on Stage (eBook, PDF)54,40 €
This volume is a Nordic contribution to research on law and humanities. It treats the legal culture of the Nordic countries through intensive analyses of canonical Nordic artworks. Law and justice have always been important issues in Nordic literature, film and theater from the Icelandic sagas through Ludvig Holberg and Henrik Ibsen to Lars Noréns theatre and Lars von Trier's Dogme films of today. This book strives to answer two fundamental questions: Is there a special Nordic justice? And what does the legal and literary/aesthetic culture of the North mean for the concept of law and justice and for the understanding of the interdisciplinary exchange of law and humanities?
The concept of law and literature as a research area was originally developed in countries of common law. This book investigates law and humanities from a different legal tradition, and contributes thus both to the discussion of the general and the comparative studies of law and humanities.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 175
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.03.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110294521
- Artikelnr.: 44455906