- Language: The Basics (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- The Emergence of the Speech Capacity (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- A New Reference Grammar of Modern Spanish (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- British Sign Language (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- International Review of Sign Linguistics (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- For Better or for Worse (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
Do women speak differently from men?
Just what is the meaning of "meaning"?
Language: The Basics provides a concise introduction to the study of language. Written in an engaging and entertaining style, it encourages the reader to think about the way language works.
* chapters on 'Language in Use', 'Attitudes to Language', 'Children and Language' and 'Language, Mind and Brain'
* a section on sign language
* a glossary of key terms
* handy annotated guides to further reading.
Providing an accessible overview of a fascinating subject, this is an essential book for all students and anyone who's ever been accused of splitting an infinitive.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.