- ECG/EKG Interpretation: An Easy Approach to Read a 12-Lead ECG and How to Diagnose and Treat Arrhythmias (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Lab Values Pocket Guide For Nurses (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Medicina di Laboratorio: Una Guida Pratica alla Scoperta dei Valori di Laboratorio e la loro Rilevanza nella Diagnosi delle Malattie (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Zika Virus: The Ultimate Guide to Zika Virus. Learn How to Prevent Being Infected With the Zika Virus (eBook, ePUB)4,24 €
- Vagus Nerve and Polyvagal Theory: Learn How to Use the Power of the Vagus Nerve Overcoming Anxiety, Trauma, Depression, PTSD, Autism and Emotional Stress (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Anatomy For Beginners ( Blokehead Easy Study Guide) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Joints and Ligaments ( Blokehead Easy Study Guide) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Medical laboratory testing is a vital medical procedure that allows for the early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
More often than not, these tests are making the difference between life and death, and they are one of the first defense lines that protect patients and their general well-being.
Laboratory results greatly influence almost every decision regarding a patient - diagnosis, treatment, hospital admission, and discharge - all of them. That's why it's crucial to understand and learn how to conduct and order these tests efficiently.
This guide is written from a skilled nurse's personal experience so that you can have easy access to all essential testing procedures at all times. Organized the way a nurse thinks, up-to-date, and easy to navigate.
Perfect when you are in a rush and have no time to search for the information you need-an excellent choice for medical students and doctors, not just nurses.
This book contains step-by-step guides on choosing the correct procedure (that depends on the anamnesis), tips on preparing the patient for the procedure, and expert information for accurate interpretation of results.
Here is what this practical handbook to medical laboratory testing can offer you:
✅ Convenient way to always find the right test for your patient
✅ Quick access to relevant information (abbreviations, measurements, etc.)
✅ Full description of each test with reference values (normal values)
✅ Easy way to reference increased and decreased values with clinical implications and factors that can affect results
✅ Quick way to review or update yourself on some concepts and procedures
✅ And much more!
If you want to stay on the top of your game and be the expert that you and your patient deserve to be, then this practical guide is a must-have in your collection.
What are you waiting for? Add this book to your cart to get started!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.