- Law and Authority under the Guise of the Good (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Ethical Rationalism and the Law (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- The Normative Claim of Law (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- New Essays on the Normativity of Law (eBook, ePUB)68,95 €
- The Decline of Private Law (eBook, ePUB)63,95 €
- The Nature and Value of Vagueness in the Law (eBook, ePUB)55,95 €
The book explores topics of legal theory in a playful manner. It is written and composed in a way that refutes the widespread prejudice that legal theory is a dreary subject, with a cast of characters that occasionally interact in order to illustrate the claims of the book.
Legal experts claim to know what the law is. Legal theory-or jurisprudence-explores whether such claims are warranted. The discipline first emerged at the turn of the 20th century, when the self-confidence of both legal scholarship and judicial craftsmanship became severely shattered, but the crisis continues to this day.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. August 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781509951307
- Artikelnr.: 62369680