- Key Directions in Legal Education (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- New Directions in Social Theory, Education and Embodiment (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Alcoholism/Chemical Dependency and the College Student (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
- Legal Education in Asia (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- New Directions in Religious Education (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- New Directions in Vocational Education (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
The book discusses in detail topics including the pressures on law schools exerted by external stakeholders, the fostering of interdisciplinary approaches and collaboration within legal education and the evolution of discourses around teaching and learning legal skills. It elaborates on the continuing development of clinical legal education as a component of the law degree and the emergence and use of innovative technologies within law teaching. The approach of pairing UK and international authors to obtain comparative insights and analysis on a range of key themes is original and provides both a genuine comparative dialogue and a clear international focus.
This book will be of great interest for researchers, academics and post-graduate students in the field of law and legal pedagogy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Februar 2020
- ISBN-13: 9780429826580
- Artikelnr.: 58611722