- How China's Communist Party Made the World Sick (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- PRESIDENT TRUMP'S NOVEL CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Getting America Back to Work (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Summary: Dread (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- COVID-19 The Virus that changed America and the World (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Social Mobilization and the Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
Against the backdrop of the deadly second surge in India, this book is a call to action to recognize repurposed drugs. It contains an uplifting anthology of slices of time during the COVID-19 pandemic, which weave together a compelling story in chronological order of the search for repurposed drug solutions, and the battle between censorship and the vaccine push. Leading researchers and their remarkable efforts are chronicled in poetry, photos, and stories. Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. George Fareed, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Tess Lawrie, and Dr. Albert Schweitzer are featured along with various celebrities, media pundits, and spokesmen.
With frank honesty, this book for the first time provides a stunning view of the underground movement by the world's leading physicians to get the truth out against all odds, and the David V. Goliath battle to save the world with Ivermectin. The author of "Big Pharma uses Big Tobacco's Strategy to Defeat Ivermectin" calls out the true hero's of this Pandemic, those humanitarians who placed the welfare of others above that of their own careers, those doctors who stood up to the most powerful corporations and billionaires in the world, and won. This is the story of COVID, and most importantly, it is also the story of Ivermectin.
The New Edition, released June 10, 2021 includes:
· How Ivermectin Saved India
· The Dangers of the Spike Protein and Ivermectin's Protective Effect
· Dr. Peter McCullough Speaks Out: His Warning to the World
· Legal Action Pending Against Corrupt Public Officials
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hope Pressworks INTL LLC
- Seitenzahl: 209
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Mai 2021
- ISBN-13: 9780578907376
- Artikelnr.: 61758032