- Introduction to Abstract Algebra (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- The Separable Galois Theory of Commutative Rings (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Invariant Descriptive Set Theory (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Dynamics of Third-Order Rational Difference Equations with Open Problems and Conjectures (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Dynamics of Second Order Rational Difference Equations (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Principles of Mathematics (eBook, PDF)14,95 €
Introductory Concepts for Abstract Mathematics helps readers bridge that gap. It teaches them to work with abstract ideas and develop a facility with definitions, theorems, and proofs. They learn logical principles, and to justify arguments not by what seems right, but by strict adherence to principles of logic and proven mathematical assertions - and they learn to write clearly in the language of mathematics
The author achieves these goals through a methodical treatment of set theory, relations and functions, and number systems, from the natural to the real. He introduces topics not usually addressed at this level, including the remarkable concepts of infinite sets and transfinite cardinal numbers
Introductory Concepts for Abstract Mathematics takes readers into the world beyond calculus and ensures their voyage to that world is successful. It imparts a feeling for the beauty of mathematics and its internal harmony, and inspires an eagerness and increased enthusiasm for moving forward in the study of mathematics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 344
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Oktober 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781482285642
- Artikelnr.: 54669550