- Make Your Money Work For You (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Beyond Emotional Intelligence (eBook, ePUB)18,99 €
- Emotional Intelligence Pocketbook (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Emotional Intelligence (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Artificial Intelligence in Accounting (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Applications of Computational Intelligence in Data-Driven Trading (eBook, ePUB)38,99 €
- Artificial Intelligence for Asset Management and Investment (eBook, ePUB)32,99 €
Having worked for over 17 years with top companies in South Africa and abroad, Carice Anderson, a professional development manager, coach and consultant, shares her insider knowledge while also shedding a light on the harsh realities of corporate environments. Drawing on her years of experience and research, the author argues that many young Black professionals struggle early on in their careers as they lack the necessary soft skills to successfully navigate their work environments and reach their full potential.
Including advice and anecdotes from 30 successful Black leaders who have worked across Africa, Europe, and North America, Intelligence Isn't Enough aims to empower young Black graduates who have just entered the workforce and Black professionals already at work. Anderson guides readers on how to survive and thrive in corporate spaces, how to take a more strategic approach to their careers, and how to understand themselves and others more deeply. In addition, the book provides useful tips on how young professionals can strengthen their workplace relationships, sharpen their communication skills, improve their personal brands and, ultimately, make an impact.
Intelligence Isn't Enough is the Black professional's guide to standing out and showing up at your best and as your most authentic self at work.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.