- Institutional and Technological Change in Japan's Economy (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- The World of Child Labor (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Japan's Early Experience of Contract Management in the Treaty Ports (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Accelerating Japan's Economic Growth (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Japan's Agricultural Policy Regime (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Japan's Response to Crisis and Change in the World Economy (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
In this book, leading economists and economic historians of Japan examine a range of key issues concerning institutional and technological change in Japan, rigorously using discipline-based tools of analysis, and drawing important conclusions as to how the process of change in these areas actually works.
In applying these ideas to Japan, the writers in this volume are focusing on an issue which is currently being much debated in the country itself, and are helping our understanding of the world's second-largest economy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.