- Information Wars (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- The Fixers (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- A Very Stable Genius (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Crime in Progress (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Devil's Bargain (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- A Warning (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- The Apprentice: Trump, Russia and the Subversion of American Democracy (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
In a narrative that is by turns dramatic and eye-opening, Information Wars walks readers through of this often frustrating battle. Stengel moves through Russia and Ukraine, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, and introduces characters from Putin to Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Mohamed bin Salman to show how disinformation is impacting our global society. He illustrates how ISIS terrorized the world using social media, and how the Russians launched a tsunami of disinformation around the annexation of Crimea - a scheme that became the model for their interference with the 2016 presidential election. An urgent book for our times, Information Wars stresses that we must find a way to combat this ever growing threat to democracy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Bonnier Publishing Fiction
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.10.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781611859027
- Artikelnr.: 56312597