- AFIPEK and the State Department of Fisheries: Developing Fisheries Regulations (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Impact Assessment KARA: Nairobi City County Non-Motorized Transport Policy (eBook, ePUB)3,95 €
- Impact Assessment KARA: Nairobi City County Non-Motorized Transport Policy (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Nairobi County Trade and Markets Policy plus the Trade, Markets and Infrastructure Bill (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- KNCCI Vihiga: enabling county revenue raising legislation (eBook, ePUB)7,95 €
- The Practice of Strategic Environmental Assessment (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Personal Political Power in California: How to Take Action & Make a Difference (eBook, ePUB)3,28 €
Impact assessment/evaluation is done after a policy change to determine its impact or lack thereof. The report shows how the Business Advocacy Fund made a point of attempting to assess the impact made by KARA. KARA aims to work closely with the Nairobi City County Government's Department of Water, Energy, Forestry, Environment and Natural Resources to develop, approve and gazette Regulations for the recently enacted Nairobi City County Solid Waste Management Act, 2016. The project sought to ensure that proposed Regulations are developed with adequate stakeholder input. This will ensure ownership of the regulations by key stakeholders, thus increasing collaboration during the implementation.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.