- Imagination: Cross-Cultural Philosophical Analyses (eBook, ePUB)80,95 €
- The Cultural Politics of Analytic Philosophy (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Landscape and Travelling East and West: A Philosophical Journey (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Event or Incident- Evenement ou Incident (eBook, PDF)77,95 €
- Kierkegaard's Analysis of Radical Evil (eBook, PDF)118,95 €
- Leibniz Re-interpreted (eBook, PDF)118,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Divided into East Asian, comparative, and post-comparative approaches, it brings together a leading team of philosophers to explore the concepts of the illusory and illusions, the development of fantastic narratives and metaphors, and the use of images and allegories across a broad range of traditions. Chapters discuss how imagination has been interpreted by thinkers such as Zhuangzi, Plato, Confucius, Heidegger, and Nietzsche.
By drawing on sources including Buddhist aesthetics, Daoism, and analytic philosophy of mind, this cross-cultural collection shows how the imagination can be an indispensable tool for the comparative philosopher, opening up new possibilities for intercultural dialogue and critical engagement.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 232
- Erscheinungstermin: 29.11.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781350050143
- Artikelnr.: 54949964