- Can I Have Babies Too? (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- My Revision Notes: Cambridge National Level 1/2 Health and Social Care (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
- The End of Ignorance (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Human Sexual Challenges: Innovative and Practical Solutions (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- La dieta del amor (eBook, ePUB)7,68 €
- Understanding Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education in Secondary Schools (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Horny and Hormonal (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
Children must learn to pick themselves up, brush themselves off, and bounce back. How do you allow for the physicality required to build resilience why you are tasked with children's safety? This guide provides the tools and strategies for creating a culture of resilience, including families in the process, and keeping safety front-of-mind.
- Examine common safety concerns and how to address and prepare for them
- Learn how to work with families and build a trusting relationship around children's physical development
- Consider legal concerns regarding licensing and liability
- Discover practical approaches to working with children to find their appropriate level of physical risk-taking and how to respond to a child's risky behavior
Jarrod Green is an early childhood educator with over a decade of experience in early childhood education. His teaching practice centers around an emergent, project-based approach to curriculum, with an emphasis on learning through play, developing relationships with communities, and building self-regulation and resilience. Green also presents at many professional conferences, including NAEYC's Professional Development Institute.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.