- A Guide to Business Statistics (eBook, ePUB)46,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Applied Regression Modeling (eBook, ePUB)99,99 €
- Applied Regression Modeling (eBook, ePUB)103,99 €
- Student Solutions Manual to Accompany Loss Models (eBook, ePUB)30,99 €
- Loss Models (eBook, ePUB)119,99 €
- The Role of Statistics in Business and Industry (eBook, ePUB)80,99 €
From distorted graphs and biased samples to misleading averages, there are countless statistical dodges that lend cover to anyone with an ax to grind or a product to sell. With abundant examples and illustrations, Darrell Huff's lively and engaging primer clarifies the basic principles of statistics and explains how they're used to present information in honest and not-so-honest ways. Now even more indispensable in our data-driven world than it was when first published, How to Lie with Statistics is the book that generations of readers have relied on to keep from being fooled.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: W. W. Norton & Company
- Seitenzahl: 144
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.12.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780393070873
- Artikelnr.: 59592823