- How to Develop the Habits of Outstanding Teaching (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- How to be Outstanding in the Classroom (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Using Video to Develop Teaching (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- How to Develop Confident Mathematicians in the Early Years (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- So... What Does an Outstanding Teacher Do? (eBook, PDF)17,95 €
- English Teaching in the Secondary School (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Teaching Thinking Skills Across the Primary Curriculum (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
Providing a step-by-step guide to the key components for creating outstanding lessons, the book includes a wealth of strategies and techniques that are easy to implement and will have an immediate impact on your teaching and students. With a wide range of examples and case studies taken from different subjects, the book covers all aspects of teaching including:
- how to create independence, resilience and creativity;
- tried and test techniques for differentiation and questioning;
- habits and hacks to manage your time effectively;
- ideas on how you can coach yourself to 'outstanding';
- Memory techniques for students;
- literacy in lessons;
- marking and homework.
Ideal for newly qualified teachers, as well as more experienced teachers who are looking for some fresh ideas for their lessons, this highly practical resource will instil the habits that will enable you to perform at an outstanding level consistently in the classroom.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.