- How to Develop Partnerships with Parents (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Music and Singing in the Early Years (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- Working with Parents, Carers and Families in the Early Years (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- The Nursery Year in Action (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Challenging the Intersection of Policy with Pedagogy (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Pedagogies for Leading Practice (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Rethinking Play as Pedagogy (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
Packed with practical, reflective and team-based activities and templates, How to Develop Partnerships with Parents offers evidence-based information on working successfully with parents, and provides a range of materials to meet the specific training and development needs of your staff. Chapters emphasise the benefits of working closely with families, and acknowledge the particular needs of parents with children at various stages of development, and with SEND. Information and activities are presented in a unique, accessible format, meaning you can quickly access the materials most relevant for your staff and setting, to provide effective training and ensure that staff members can build outstanding working relationships with parents, collaborating with families to the benefit of the child.
With downloadable resources, activities and opportunities for reflection throughout, this will be essential reading for Early Years managers, students and practitioners, trainers and co-ordinators.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 200
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. Oktober 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781315412405
- Artikelnr.: 54681079