- Schizophrenic! : Get The Ultimate Guide To Schizophrenia Symptoms And Schizophrenia Treatment To Avoid Total Mental Breakdown As A Result Of Schizoaffective Disorder! (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Small Guide to Alzheimer's Disease (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Essentials of Delirium (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Your Subconscious Brain Can Change Your Life (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- CBD & Hemp Oil: A Practical Users Guide for CBD and Hemp Oils and How They Help for Pain Relief, Anxiety, Depression and Much More, This Book Will Teach you All you Need to Know (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Disorders of The Brain; A Reference Guide to Mental Health and Illness (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Ageless Brain (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
A groundbreaking science-based guide to protecting your brain health for the long term.
Whatever your age, having a healthy brain is the key to a happy and fulfilled life. Yet, for both young and old, diseases of the brain and mental health are the biggest killers in the 21st century. We all know how to take care of our physical health, but we often feel powerless as to what we can do to protect our mental well-being too.
How to Build a Healthy Brain is here to help. Written by a passionate advocate for the importance of mental health, Chartered Psychologist Kimberley Wilson draws on the latest research to give practical, holistic advice on how you can protect your brain health by making simple lifestyle choices. With chapters on Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise and Meditation, Kimberley has written an empowering guide to help you look after both your physical and mental well-being.
'Finally, a book that puts the brain at the centre of the health conversation, where it belongs.' - Shona Vertue, author of The Vertue Method
'A psychologist, she runs a successful private clinic in central London, combining therapy with nutrition advice, and has just written her first (excellent) book, How to Build a Healthy Brain, about protecting our mental wellbeing through factors such as diet, sleep and exercise.' - The Times
'I love your book ... it made me equal parts really excited and passionate, and also pretty angry. The science is there but it isn't being translated. This is a huge area that affects us all ... your book is absolutely brilliant at explaining what we can do to look after our brain health.' - Ella Mills on Deliciously Ella: The Podcast
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hodder & Stoughton
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.03.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781529348514
- Artikelnr.: 58580164