- Justice for All (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- Organizing the Presidency (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- The Future of the Gun (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- How the Obama Administration Threatens to Undermine Our Elections (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Breaking Through the Noise (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
- Hatchet Man (eBook, ePUB)7,29 €
In this eye-popping Broadside, Andrew C. McCarthy shows that the biggest beneficiaries have been jihadists. For the past eight years, a group of lawyers volunteered their services to America's enemies. Now, the Justice Department is rife with some of those same lawyers as it enhances due process for terrorists and feeds the international Left's call for war-crimes charges against President Obama's political adversaries. Just consider how the administration has disclosed national defense secrets during wartime or granted the 9/11 mass murderers a civilian trial. The department, moreover, is working to tighten the Democratic Party's grip on power, ignoring the Constitution and green-lighting election fraud and abuse.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.