Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Fighting My Greatest Enemy, Myself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Random Recreational Violence: The True Story of the Serial Killings that Terrorized the Phoenix Area (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Behind and Beyond the Badge - Volume II (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Courage and Light Behind the Badge (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- In the Company of Cops (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Two Decades Behind the Badge (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Against the Wall (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
This book is a true account about my parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, and friends growing up on Big Plum Creek Road surrounded by the rural farming areas of Kentucky.
As a young boy, I searched for the spirit of God while wandering in the woods and walking along the edges of the creeks. I was at peace with nature. But one day, I had to leave Big Plum Creek Road and follow a different path.
Larry Ray Hardin is a retired DEA agent after thirty years and currently teaches criminal law for students coming into law enforcement, runs his own private investigating business, and volunteers to visit with military veterans, law enforcement agents, and officers in hospice.
He coauthored his first book about this DEA experience in Path of the Devil and in Spanish: Camino del Diablo. His second book Fighting My Greatest Enemy, Myself shares his internal fight to keep his faith while working with criminals in the United States, Mexico, and Bogota Colombia.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.