- The Memorial Ethics of Libeskind's Berlin Jewish Museum (eBook, PDF)94,95 €
- Kollektives Gedächtnis und Erinnerungskulturen (eBook, PDF)22,99 €
- Kollektives Gedächtnis und Erinnerungskulturen (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Lessons from the Past? (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- Constructions of Victimhood (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Archaeology and Heritage of the Human Movement into Space (eBook, PDF)69,95 €
These papers illustrate, by treating specific emblematic topics and problems, technical developments in the historical evolution of engineering concerning cultural heritage. Thus, emphasis is given to a discussion of matters of cultural heritage with engineering history by reporting authors' experiences and views. Topics treated include: reutilization of industrial heritage: the unique example of the Royal Segovia Mint in Spain; the image of factories; Pedro Juan De Lastanosa and "the twenty-one books of devices and machines of Juanelo"; the historical development of paper-mills and their machines in South Latium during 19th century; a virtual reconstruction of a wave-powered flour mill from 1801; 3D modelling and animation study of the industrial heritage wonders; a new model of the hydraulic machine known as "el artificio de Juanelo"; and the mystery of one Havana portrait, on the first steam machine in Cuba. This work has been made possible thanks to the invited authors who have enthusiastically shared this initiative and who have spent time and effort in preparing the papers in much more detail that in the conference presentations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 218
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Juni 2011
- ISBN-13: 9789400712515
- Artikelnr.: 38385423