- Simultaneous Interpreting from a Signed Language into a Spoken Language (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Teaching and Researching Speaking (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Describing Spoken English (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Mutation in Welsh (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Corpus Perspectives on the Spoken Models used by EFL Teachers (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Introduction to Spoken Interaction, An (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- English in Speech and Writing (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- demonstrates how spoken language can be examined using material collected before the advent of sophisticated recording equipment and large-scale computerised corpora;
- shows how other written sources such as diaries, letters and existing historical corpora can be used to analyse informal language use as far back as the fifteenth century;
- provides insight into the longevity and resilience of many spoken language features which are often regarded as vernacular or non-standard;
- comes with a companion website which gives full access to the Bolton Worktown Corpus.
Historical Research on Spoken Language is key reading for researchers and students working in relevant areas.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.