Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Integrating Science with Mathematics & Literacy (eBook, ePUB)10,87 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Best Practices for Teaching Science (eBook, ePUB)12,85 €
- Becoming a Better Science Teacher (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- Brain-Compatible Science (eBook, ePUB)12,85 €
- The Perfect (Ofsted) Science Lesson (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Representations of Nature of Science in School Science Textbooks (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
The contributors, all experts in their research areas, represent the international and gender diversity in the science education research community. The volume is organized around six themes: theory and methods of science education research; science learning; culture, gender, and society and science learning; science teaching; curriculum and assessment in science; science teacher education. Each chapter presents an integrative review of the research on the topic it addresses-pulling together the existing research, working to understand the historical trends and patterns in that body of scholarship, describing how the issue is conceptualized within the literature, how methods and theories have shaped the outcomes of the research, and where the strengths, weaknesses, and gaps are in the literature.
Providing guidance to science education faculty and graduate students and leading to new insights and directions for future research, the Handbook of Research on Science Education, Volume II is an essential resource for the entire science education community.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.