- Handbook of Reading Research, Volume II (eBook, ePUB)96,95 €
- Handbook of Reading Research, Volume III (eBook, PDF)75,95 €
- Handbook of Orthography and Literacy (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- Phonological Processes in Literacy (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Handbook of Reading Research, Volume IV (eBook, PDF)99,95 €
- Word Recognition in Beginning Literacy (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Children's Reading Comprehension and Assessment (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
Because it deals with society and literacy, the first section provides the broadest possible view of literacy. The second section defines the range of activities culturally determined to be a part of the enterprise known as literacy. The third focuses on the processes that individuals engage in when they perform the act of reading. The fourth section visits the environment in which the knowledge that comprises literacy is passed on from one generation to the next. The last section, an epilogue to the whole enterprise of reading research, provides apt philosophical reflection.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.