- Bullying in North American Schools (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Handbook of School Violence and School Safety (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Handbook of Bullying in Schools (eBook, ePUB)97,95 €
- Handbook of Reading Research, Volume IV (eBook, PDF)99,95 €
- Systems of Reason and the Politics of Schooling (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- The Longings and Limits of Global Citizenship Education (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Teacher Development in Higher Education (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Key features include the following:
- Comprehensive - forty-one chapters bring together conceptual, methodological, and preventive findings from this loosely coupled field of study, thereby providing a long-needed centerpiece around which the field can continue to grow in an organized and interdisciplinary manner.
- International Focus - approximately forty-percent of the chapters deal with bullying assessment, prevention, and intervention efforts outside the USA.
- Chapter Structure - to provide continuity, chapter authors follow a common chapter structure: overview, conceptual foundations, specific issues or programs, and a review of current research and future research needs.
- Implications for Practice - a critical component of each chapter is a summary table outlining practical applications of the foregoing research.
- Expertise - the editors and contributors include leading researchers, teachers, and authors in the bullying field, most of whom are deeply connected to organizations studying bullying around the world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.