Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Guide to Periodontal Treatment Solutions for General Dentistry (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Clinical Success in Management of Advanced Periodontitis (eBook, ePUB)64,99 €
- Understanding Periodontal Diseases: Assessment and Diagnostic Procedures in Practice (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Practical Advanced Periodontal Surgery (eBook, ePUB)99,99 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Clinical Problem Solving in Periodontology and Implantology - E-Book (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Periodontal Management of Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
Guide to Periodontal Treatment Solutions for General Dentistry by Tobias Boehm and Sam Chui is a concise textbook on periodontics geared towards dental students, residents, and early-career general dentists. Each chapter includes cases and evidence-based practice exercises that illustrate key concepts and enable application of these concepts through independent study or non-lecture based teaching methods. The book is arranged in a logical sequence mirroring the manner in which patients present with periodontal disease, from the initial exam to state-of-the-art treatments.
The opening chapters cover gingivitis and disease basics, data collection, epidemiology, classification systems, and diagnosis. Subsequent chapters encompass a wide array of nonsurgical and surgical approaches for treating issues such as gum pockets, furcation, gingival recession, mucogingival defects, and tooth mobility, as well as when to refer patients. The latest methods for controlling gingival inflammation are discussed, including scaling and root planing, systemic and local antimicrobial therapy, antiseptics, lasers, and photodynamic therapy.
- Case studies, review questions and explanations, coupled with diagrams and illustrations, enhance understanding and knowledge retention
- Nine chapters feature key points of periodontal treatment, with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to approach clinical problems
- Prognostic tools and risk assessments for predicting tooth longevity with discussion of various tooth replacement options
This is an essential resource that guides dental students, residents and early career stage dentists through the fundamental aspects of periodontal treatment. The book also provides an excellent classroom tool for dental school instructors.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.