- Growth and Development in the Global Political Economy (eBook, ePUB)39,95 €
- The Long Wave in the World Economy (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Marxist Theories of Imperialism (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- The Enigma of Globalization (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- East Asia, Globalization and the New Economy (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- The Advanced Capitalist System (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
This book studies the impact of neoliberal globalization on growth and development in the world economy. It scrutinizes whether new social structures of accumulation or modes of regulation have emerged to promote long-term socioeconomic performance in the global economy during the early years of the twenty-first century. Special reference is given to the specific performance of neoliberal governance; transnational corporations; global institutions of money, trade and production; international relations of war and terrorism; financial institutions; and the family-community environment.
It is a comprehensive analysis of the degree to which institutional development has managed to promote socioeconomic performance in the global economy. It also presents a thorough policy program of action for long wave upswing in the world economy. It will be especially useful for those scholars and students concerned with issues of governance, global political economy, institutions and macroeconomics
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.