- Landlord Intervention: How to Acquire & Manage Rental Property (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Are You Sure You Want to Be a Landlord? (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Expert Landlord (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- How to Quit Your Job with Rental Properties: Expanded and Updated - A Step by Step Guide to Retire Early with Real Estate Investing and Passive Income (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Real Estate: a Guide to Making Smarter Decisions as a Buyer, Seller and Landlord (Investing Your Money to Become a Millionaire) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Bad Tenant, Badder Landlord (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
You may want to talk these things out but expect communication will break down unless you find a new way. How can you discuss your rights and your interests in the same conversation without confrontation? Landlords stand to lose not only their profits but peace of mind if unable to discuss both.
Written for landlords, property managers and housing professionals, The Good Landlord will show you how to make communication work so you can increase your profits, positive impact and peace of mind. You'll discover approaches to building tenant relationships that will save time and money. You'll learn how to handle tenancy issues so they don't escalate into costly disputes. And if court action is needed, Shapiro offers a step-by-step process to get results, including the back rent, or be able to get your tenant out -- at minimal expense. Included is a guide for reaching agreements without overspending on lawyers or other professionals.
Whether your tenancies are stable or eviction is needed, The Good Landlord will help you maximize success with your tenants by day, and sleep at night!
Drawing on 25 years of experience as a coach, mediator, trainer, and landlord himself, Shapiro offers stories, dialogues, checklists, and lessons learned to engage you and make learning fun. Most importantly, The Good Landlord will help you gain control as a landlord. You'll experience greater freedom now and in the future from difficult conflict. You'll feel more valued as a landlord, and have resources to do the things you love to do.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: BookBaby
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.05.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781483570983
- Artikelnr.: 45548502