- Walking with Nehemiah (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Get Their Name: Coordinator's Guide (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Get Their Name: Participant Workbook (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Abingdon Worship Annual 2019 (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Effective Small Churches in the Twenty-First Century (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Make or Break Your Church in 365 Days (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
People wonder, "Is this all there is to the church?" It's a good question, and George Hunter, a longtime keen observer of the church, demonstrates the answer. Hunter's richly descriptive explanation of the "missional church" will convince leaders and students to recover a clear and consistent sense of purpose.
As we are the stewards of "the faith once delivered to the saints," so we are the heirs of the mission once entrusted to the apostles and their movements. The church's mission, locally and globally, is or should be its main business. The "real church" is an "ecclesia"-God's "called out" people whom the Lord shapes into an "apostolate"-and "sends out" to be publicly present in the world-but not of it. This mission is a serving, witnessing, inviting outreach to all people.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Abingdon Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Februar 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781501835506
- Artikelnr.: 54188937