Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- The Routledge Handbook of Religions and Global Development (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Foreign Aid and Emerging Powers (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Living with Environmental Change (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- tolino shine 3154,99 €
- Incomplete Streets (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Fairness and Justice in Environmental Decision Making (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Mining and Social Transformation in Africa (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
The Global Corruption Report (GCR) on sport is the most comprehensive analysis of sports corruption to date. It consists of more than 60 contributions from leading experts in the fields of corruption and sport, from sports organisations, governments, multilateral institutions, sponsors, athletes, supporters, academia and the wider anti-corruption movement.
This GCR provides essential analysis for understanding the corruption risks in sport, focusing on sports governance, the business of sport, planning of major events, and match-fixing. It highlights the significant work that has already been done and presents new approaches to strengthening integrity in sport. In addition to measuring transparency and accountability, the GCR gives priority to participation, from sponsors to athletes to supporters an essential to restoring trust in sport.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.