- The Little Book of Baseball Law (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- How to Play the Game (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- How to Play the Game (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Rules of the Game (eBook, ePUB)55,95 €
- Doping in Sport and the Law (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- The Little Book of Hunting and Fishing Law (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Legal Requirements and Problems to Create a Financial Balance between Professional Sport Clubs in the German Bundesliga (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
women, positive body images, and leadership roles, the disparities in funding between men's and women's sports have
remained remarkably resilient. At the same time, female athletes
continue to receive less prestige and support than their male counterparts, which in turn filters into the arena of professional sports. Brake provides a richer understanding and appreciation of what Title IX has accomplished, while taking a critical look at the places where the law has fallen short.
A unique contribution to the literature on Title IX, Getting in the Game fully explores the theory, policy choices, and successes and limitations of this historic law.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: NYU Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. August 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780814787120
- Artikelnr.: 49727068