- Poor Economics (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- In Their Own Hands (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Blood Bankers (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- How the Poor Can Save Capitalism (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Economics of Poverty (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Rich People Poor Countries (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Reforming the International Financial System for Development (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
Kenny shows how the spread of cheap technologies, such as vaccines and bed nets, and ideas, such as political rights, has transformed the world. He also shows that by understanding this transformation, we can make the world an even better place to live.
That's not to say that life is grand for everyone, or that we don't have a long way to go. But improvements have spread far, and, according to Kenny, they can spread even further.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Basic Books
- Altersempfehlung: ab 13 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Dezember 2012
- ISBN-13: 9780465032884
- Artikelnr.: 38200836