- Management of Design (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Process and Operation Planning (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Visualizing Project Management (eBook, PDF)32,99 €
- Design Thinking for Business Growth (eBook, PDF)22,99 €
- How to start up business in Malaysia. Negotiation, communication and etiquette (eBook, PDF)15,99 €
- Process Modelling (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
This book is comprised of 11 chapters and begins with an overview of the difficulties involved producing a satisfactory guide to design and development work, along with the importance of training and the chain of command in project development. The next chapter explains how a project is conceived and considers the economic principles, development policy, engineering products, the development effort on production plant, and project implementation. The reader is methodically introduced to the rationalization of project work; engineering design, industrial design, and optimum design; and inventions, patents, and design registration. The remaining chapters focus on design realization; materials and stress analysis; development of models and prototype; and the technical activity of an engineering company.
This monograph will be a useful resource for students, teachers, and practitioners of engineering.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.