Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Barbie's Queer Accessories (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Queering the Public Sphere in Mexico and Brazil (eBook, PDF)144,95 €
- Freedom to Differ (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Spinsters and Lesbians (eBook, PDF)117,95 €
- Right to Be Parents (eBook, PDF)117,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Lavender Vote (eBook, PDF)117,95 €
Miller incorporates case studies of lesbians in the military and in politics into her argument. She discusses in detail the experiences of Colonel Margarethe Cammermeyer, who was dishonorably discharged from the National Guard after 27 years of service when she revealed that she was a lesbian, and Roberta Achtenberg, who was nominated by Clinton for the job of Assistant Director of Housing and Urban Development and became the first gay or lesbian to face the confirmation process. Drawing on these cases and their outcomes, Miller evaluates the advantages and disadvantages of privileging civil rights strategies in the struggle for gay and lesbian rights.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.