Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Binge Eating: Disorder Self Help Binge Eating Guide To Stop And Overcome Overeating (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Adicción a los alimentos en español/Food addiction in spanish (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Dipendenza Da Cibo In italiano/ Food Addiction In Italian (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Compulsão Alimentar Em português/ Food Compulsion In Portuguese (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Dépendance alimentaire En français/ Food addiction In French (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- tolino shine 3154,99 €
- Lebensmittelabhängigkeit & Gesunde Ernährung Der lebensmittelwissenschaftliche Leitfaden über das, was man essen sollte Auf Deutsch (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
Millions of people are struggling with their healthy eating and lifestyle to help manage their weight. But what most people do not notice is the link between emotional craving and eating and unwanted weight. A part of your brain tells you that you need to eat a healthy meal but your craving is telling you to reach for the comfort food instead.
Chances are, you end up with the comfort food, but it is not for a lack of willpower or motivation! Food addiction leads to various health-related problems including being over-weight and other eating disorders.
Food addiction is a mental and physical issue that requires mental and physical treatment. Unlike other addictions, you cannot eliminate food from your daily behaviors as you can with smoking or alcohol. You need food to survive. This means you need to find a way to stop your cravings and eat less in a realistic way.
As you navigate through the pages of this book, you will find tips and techniques to help you understand your cravings, how to stop them, and ways to treat your food addiction. Enjoy the simple and easy-to-follow tables, lists, and guides as you choose healthy meals over unhealthy and your wellbeing over cravings.
This book is designed to give you solutions to overeating in an inspiring and unique way!
It aims to reveal to you the common beliefs and thoughts about foods, untangle the addictive impulses programmed in your brain, and how to retrain your mind and body so you can live a healthier, happier, and balanced life with eating.
Using an approachable and factual delivery, Food Addiction: Treatment for Overeating offers you real solutions and simple steps so you can learn how to release the negative feelings entrapping you in your negative habits and the constant drudgery of failed diets and broken assurances.
food addiction overeating food addiction books food addiction recovery workbook food addiction workbook food addiction problems and solutions stop food addiction overcoming food addiction breaking food addiction beating food addiction addiction to food break food addiction
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.