- Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Reconstructing Keynesian Macroeconomics Volume 1 (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Monetary Macrodynamics (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Reconstructing Keynesian Macroeconomics Volume 1 (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- Financial Modelling with Jump Processes (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Keynes and the 'Classics' (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- The Chinese Macroeconomy and Financial System (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
It brings to the forefront, as Keynes has suggested, the role of financial market stability for growth and macroeconomics. It criticizes theories that see economic disruptions and shocks rooted solely in the real side of the economy. It stresses the financial real interaction as the major source for macroeconomic instability and disruptions.
This important new book from a group of Keynesian, but nonetheless technically oriented economists would be of most interest to specialists and graduate students in macroeconomics and financial economics, especially those with an interest in US and European financial markets, emerging market analysis, and dynamic economic modeling.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.