- Hope to God (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- QUESTIONING THE WORD: An Atheist Confronts Faith In God (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Religion For Atheists: The Ultimate Atheist Guide &Manual on the Religion without God (The Blokehead Success Series) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Atheism (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Exquisite And Timely Death Of God (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- In Bad Faith (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Atheist Persona (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
Silverman argues that religion is more than just wrong: it is malevolent and does not deserve our respect. It is our duty to be outspoken and do what we can to bring religion down. Examining the mentality, methods and issues facing the firebrand atheist, Silverman presents an overwhelming argument for firebrand atheism and reveals:
- All religion is cafeteria religion and almost all agnostics are atheists.
- American society grants religion a privileged status, despite the intentions of the Founding Fathers.
- Christian politicians have adversely (and un-Constitutionally) affected our society with regard to science, health, women's rights, and gay rights.
- The notion of "atheist Jews" is a lie forced on us by religion.
- It is not "Islamophobia" to observe dangerous teachings and disproportionate violence in Islam.
- Atheists are slowly but surely winning the battle.
Fighting God is a provocative, unapologetic book that takes religion to task and will give inspiration to non-believers and serve as the ultimate answer to apologists.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.12.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781466871281
- Artikelnr.: 42962172