- Editing Fiction ~ A Writer's Guide (Morgen Bailey's Creative Writing Workbooks) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Blood From Your Own Pen: Revised and Updated 2nd Edition: A Practical Guide on Self-Editing and Common Mistakes For Beginning Authors Who Intend to Survive to Publication (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- The Busy Writer's Self-Editing Toolbox (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Writer's Block Workbook 2 (Morgen Bailey's Creative Writing Workbooks, #2) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Revise to Write: Edit Your Novel, Get Published and Become a Better Writer (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Fixing Your Character & Point of View Problems (Foundations of Fiction) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
Whether you self-publish or publish traditionally, you want your book to be the best it can be. You want readers to buy it, love it, and recommend it to their friends.
Sometimes this means getting help, not from beta readers or critique partners, but from a professional editor.
The very idea of working with an editor can be scary. Who are these sinister types, and what do they do? How much will it cost, and how long will it take? Most important, will it make your book better?
Fiction Editing: A Writer's Roadmap answers those questions. It's for writers seeking agents and for those who are publishing themselves. It's for those who want to avoid scams and ripoffs and those who want to know how working with an editor can help them become a better writer.
In fifteen easy-to-read chapters you'll discover
* When and why fiction writers work with freelance editors
* How to tell whether working with an editor makes sense for you
* What the different levels of editing are and how they work
* What book maps, editorial letters and manuscript markups are and how they serve you
* What the most common writing issues are and how to fix them
* How to protect yourself from scams and bad editors
* What editorial contracts should contain
* How to save money on professional editing
* Three essential tactics for a DIY edit if you can't afford a pro
* How to manage revision once you get an edit back.
Written by an experienced fiction editor, writer, and writing teacher, Fiction Editing: A Writer's Roadmap is a fundamental guide for writers at any stage, from first-time novelists to veterans in the art and craft of writing.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.