- Contemporary Qualitative Research (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- Transnationale Wissenschafts- und Verhandlungskultur (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
- Die Frage in den Geisteswissenschaften (eBook, PDF)40,00 €
- The Changing Governance of the Sciences (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Drunk on Capitalism. An Interdisciplinary Reflection on Market Economy, Art and Science (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Handbook of Quantitative Science and Technology Research (eBook, PDF)303,95 €
The notion of error can be interpreted and rated in various ways. It can be defined as a wrong action regarding one's aim or defined as an act of reaching the requested effect gradually while we are learning from our errors. On the one hand, an error can be considered negatively or as something done by accident, in the sense of a blunder, a lapse or even a stupidity. On the other hand, it can be regarded in a positive and systematic manner, as a learning process in the sense of try and error. Obviously, errors are part of every day's life - and also part of research which is not only affected by mistakes but also makes error types, error analysis and trouble-shooting as well as strategies for avoiding errors a subject of research in their respective research fields and uses it in a creative way.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: V&R Unipress
- Seitenzahl: 260
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. November 2019
- ISBN-13: 9783847009986
- Artikelnr.: 58273157