- Guanxi (The Art of Relationships) (eBook, ePUB)13,28 €
- Creative Capitalism (eBook, ePUB)14,17 €
- China, Inc. (eBook, ePUB)11,51 €
- International Innovation Networks and Knowledge Migration (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- A Basic Guide to International Business Law (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- European Economic Integration (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- International Economic Relations since 1945 (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
But how can you turn fake work into real work? Internationally renowned business consultants Brent D. Peterson and Gaylan W. Nielson explain how to identify needlessly time-consuming and sometimes difficult tasks (which aren't always as easy to spot as they seem) and shift your focus toward rewarding work that will achieve results. With more than twenty years of experience, Peterson and Nielson have successfully helped corporations, government agencies, nonprofits, schools, and community groups increase their productivity and retain talented employees by understanding and using their skills on things that actually matter. They illustrate their advice with stories about real world employees who have been trapped by fake work.
Fake Work offers solutions that will change the way you view work, including how to recognize fake work and how to get out of it, how (and what) to communicate with your colleagues to eliminate fake work, how to recognize and counteract the personality traits that encourage fake work, and how to close the gap between your company's strategies and the work that needs to be done to reach the results critical to your and your company's survival.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Januar 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781416967750
- Artikelnr.: 49186597