- European Witch Trials (RLE Witchcraft) (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Witch Hunting and Witch Trials (RLE Witchcraft) (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Four Centuries of Witch Beliefs (RLE Witchcraft) (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Witchcraft and Gender in Early Modern Society (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- The Witch-Hunt in Early Modern Europe (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- The Story of the Salem Witch Trials (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
This distinction is followed by an analysis of the contents of folk tradition regarding witchcraft, the most basic feature of which is its emphasis on sorcery, including bodily harm, love magic, and weather magic, rather than diabolism. The author then shows how and why learned traditions became superimposed on popular notions - how people taken to court for sorcery were eventually convicted on the further charge of devil worship. The book ends with a description of the social context of witch accusations and witch trials.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 200
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. April 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781136807602
- Artikelnr.: 38271075