- Latino/Hispanic Liaisons and Visions for Human Behavior in the Social Environment (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Breast Cancer Gene Research and Medical Practices (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Financing Roma Inclusion with European Structural Funds (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Anthropology and Development (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Ultra-Low Fertility in Pacific Asia (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Governing the dead (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Drawing on Michel Foucault's political philosophy, this book discusses European social integration as transnational neoliberal governmentality and challenges its epistemologically constituted subaltern subject. Neoliberalism is questioned in relation to its programs of securitisation of poverty and authoritarian models of self-governance associated with instrumentality of the market. In this context, the book's rich political historical ethnography develops a new framework for the study of social power. Furthermore, inspired by Jacques Rancière's radical philosophy, European Social Integration and the Roma proposes a new mode of knowledge production about populations excessively subjected to neoliberal governmentality, heralding the epistemological decolonisation of the neoliberal subject.
Presenting an insightful new prospect in critical sociology as well as the conceptualization of power and the application of theories of governmentality, this book will appeal to scholars interested in the areas of political sociology and anthropology, international relations, social and political theory/philosophy and post-development studies.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.