- Why Startups Fail (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Art of the Start 2.0 (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Accelerated Startup (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Entrepreneurship and Startups (featuring Bonus Article "Why the Lean Startup Changes Everything" by Steve Blank) (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Wise Guy (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Ready (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
After a quarter of a century in IT, Bruno Lowagie (°1970) decided to share his experience in a book.
Entreprenerd is the chronicle of his personal story as a software developer and entrepreneur against the backdrop of a fast-paced technological evolution. From overcoming his fear of going into business to bootstrapping a multi-million-dollar company, this compelling memoir is perfect for anyone who is invested in building a business with innovative technology.
What the readers say:
- Joseph "JJ" Jacks, Founder at OSS Capital and Open Core Summit: "Bruno wrote an incredible book on his COSS journey. Mandatory reading for technical founders!"
- Amelia Eiras, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Tomitribe: "This untold-saga about a developer and his project is a significant contribution to the open-source ecosystem."
- Leonard Rosenthol, Senior Principal Scientist and PDF Architect at Adobe Systems: "Entreprenerd is a great case study on how to develop an innovative business with cutting-edge technology."
- Dilip Thomas, Founder at Wurreka and Developer Summit: "Bruno shares his profound experiences as a technical founder ... you will discover the life stages of an entrepreneur and his business."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Bruno Lowagie
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Mai 2021
- ISBN-13: 9798201352080
- Artikelnr.: 61872490