- Sustainable Development (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Changing Architectural Education (eBook, ePUB)52,95 €
- Design Expertise (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Making the Digital City (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Ecological Landscape Design and Planning (eBook, ePUB)71,95 €
- Dissertation Research and Writing for Built Environment Students (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
Elements of Sustainable Architecture solves this dilemma by helping students to develop the design skills they need to create sustainable buildings - ensuring that ecological considerations are applied throughout the design process. Restoring the primacy of aesthetics and creativity to sustainable design, the book focuses on strategies that have the greatest impact on building design. It also shows the influence of sustainability considerations on choices about aspects such as composition, form, space, tectonics, materials, colour, textures, proportion and position.
Specifically designed to offer a new way of understanding architecture, the book:
- introduces students to the basic principles and methods of sustainable design;
- features current examples and inspiring case studies to support learning step by step;
- presents information in a visually appealing, intuitive, easy-to-understand way;
- includes over 500 high-quality colour diagrams, drawings, sketches and photographs.
A clear, visual introduction to creating aesthetically beautiful and sustainable buildings, this is essential reading for students in sustainable architecture courses.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.