- Teaching Modern Languages (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Modern Foreign Languages (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- A Glossary of Applied Linguistics (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Teaching Business Education 14-19 (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Teacher Agency and Policy Response in English Language Teaching (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Acquiring Skill in Sport: An Introduction (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Developing Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
"Effective Learning and Teaching in" "Modern Language"s offers insights from the latest research into learning and teaching within the discipline, and also outlines innovative teaching techniques, covering all the subjects critical to a lecturer of modern languages, including:
* The demands made of students and staff in modern languages
* The 'four skills' of assessment, grammar, vocabulary and translation
* Technology-enhanced learning
* Residence abroad
* Subdisciplines such as linguistics and business, area, cultural and literary studies
* Professional development
Providing both a clear overview of the discipline and a wealth of techniques, practical advice and useful resources, this book will be welcomed by lecturers or tutors new to the profession and experienced lecturers wanting to keep up with the latest developments and improve their students' learning.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.