- Economics versus Reality (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Understanding Macroeconomic Theory (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- A New Concept of Development (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Determinants of Diffusion of Virtual Reality (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- The Economics Companion (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Honours versus Money (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
This book presents economics in historical context. It includes a short account of the contributions by some of the key figures in economic theory, starting with Adam Smith. Smith placed great weight on morality: he believed that economic activity took place in a society and could not be justified except insofar as it advanced the interests of that society.
Too many economists have come to believe that the interests of society can be measured by a number: that if a policy change raises GDP it is justified, whatever its impact on people.Legge places the economy within society, and society within the environment, explaining that every significant decision has a social and environmental impact, as well as an economic dimension. Seeking to provide answers to students, professional business managers, and those interested in the political process, this work addresses the gap between theory and reality.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.