- Dyslexia and Maths (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- Key Perspectives on Dyslexia (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Teaching Children with Dyslexia (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Dyslexia-Successful Inclusion in the Secondary School (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Learning and Learning Difficulties (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Dyslexia and Foreign Language Learning (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
It explains which areas of maths dyslexics tend to have particular difficulty with, assesses current teaching philosophies and methods, describes a framework of general learning principles that allow dyslexics to make progress in maths, and outlines a number of specific and effective teaching recommendations.
The book helps teachers at primary and secondary levels to better understand the maths performance of dyslexics and gives them an overview of the ways in which dyslexics can best be supported in all aspects of maths learning.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.