- Drug Law Enforcement, Policing and Harm Reduction (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Policing in a Changing Vietnam (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Protest Policing and Human Rights (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Criminal Justice Policy and Planning (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Evidence-Based Policing (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Policing the Global South (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Managing Public Safety Technology (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
Drug Law Enforcement, Policing and Harm Reduction is the first edited collection to devote its attention exclusively to drugs policing. It brings together a range of leading scholars to provide a deep and thorough account of the current state of knowledge. In addition to academic analysis, authors also include serving police officers and policymakers, who have influenced how drugs policing is framed and carried out. Together, the contributors draw on a diverse set of empirical studies and theoretical perspectives, with the thread running throughout the book being the concept of harm reduction policing. With accounts from various countries, localities, and contexts, topics covered include the (in)effectiveness and (un)intended consequences of the 'war on drugs', attempts to reform drugs policing, and the role of partnerships and policy networks. The broader theme of inequality lies at the heart of this collection.
An accessible and compelling read, this book will be of interest to academics and students of criminology, public health, and social policy, especially those researching policing, drug policy, and harm reduction. It also offers valuable insights and practical guidance for professionals working in the drugs field.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.